Creative and inquisitive individuals that want to learn.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Creative and inquisitive individuals that want to learn, do and be more!
- At least 1-year experience.
- Conducting research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
- Sound knowledge of technical SEO writing.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
prepare the creative brief and work with the creative teams to organize all the information.
- BBA/MBA (Majors in Marketing).
- Minimum 1-year work experience in any creative agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have sound knowledge about do’s and don’ts of Email writing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment via Google Suite and Zoom.
- Must be familiar with online Marketing tools and Digital Marketing trends.
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Create optimize ad campaigns to get maximum results.
- Report on performance of campaigns.
- Utilizing that data to adjust and improve future campaigns.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Provide constructive feedback.